MCJAS Employment Opportunities
Multi-County Juvenile Attention System (MCJAS) is an equal-opportunity employer.
DIRECTIONS FOR COMPLETION OF EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION:
1. COMPLETE SECTIONS 1-4 OF MCJAS EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION (FILL IN ALL SECTIONS)
2. SIGN AND DATE THE RELEASE OF INFORMATION FORM
3. COMPLETE THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AUTHORIZATION FORM (BOTH SECTIONS)
4. COMPLETE THE DIANA SCREEN CONSENT FORM
5. ONCE THIS HAS BEEN COMPLETED, SIMPLY BRING YOUR APPLICATION TO ONE OF OUR CONVENIENT LOCATIONS
∑ Multi-County Juvenile Attention System
Administrative Offices (building 1)
815 Faircrest Ave St SW
Canton, Ohio 44706
∑ Linda Martin Attention Center
6807 Non-Pariel Rd Route 4
Wooster, Oh 44691
∑ Louis Tobin Attention Center
8363 County Home Rd
Lisbon, Oh 44432
∑ Tuscarawas Attention Center
2299 Reiser Ave
6. WHEN YOU RETURN YOUR APPLICATION, WE WILL NEED TO MAKE A COPY OF YOUR DRIVERíS LICENSE.
***When an interview is scheduled, you will be asked to bring in a copy of your High School Diploma or equivalency and three letters of reference.
Current Job Openings:
- Youth Leader 2 - various facilities
To learn more about the current job openings, click the link at the top left of the page for the applicable job description.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FULL APPLICATION: (May take a few moments to load)