As an employee of Multi-County Juvenile Attention System, the following benefits are provided:
- Excellent medical and dental Insurance.
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS).
- Employees earn two weeks of vacation time after the first year.
- Employees can earn compensatory time in lieu of overtime payment & to be used for additional requested time off.
- Direct deposit for paychecks with online portal to access your pay status.
- Employee is able to have the meals that are provided to the youth while working at no charge.