In order to be eligible for employment with Multi-County Juvenile Attention System, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age.
- Applicant must have graduated high school or completed an equivalency program.
- Applicant must not have been convicted of or plead guilty to any of the offences listed on the ODJFS non-conviction statement (5101:2-5-09).
- Applicant must submit to a BCI / FBI background check, Sex offenders check and the Ohio child abuse registry check.
- Applicant must submit to and pass a physical and drug test.
- Applicant must have a valid Driver’s License.
- It is preferred that the applicant have some type of experience working with youth or higher education in related field.